Please select a second date to complete the range.
Skyrocket up to the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building with entry to the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. Have a bite to eat whilst sat way up high perching and looking out across the dazzling city.
Located in the International Commerce Centre (ICC) at a whopping 393m above sea level, the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck offers incredible 360-degree panoramic views over Victoria Harbour and the city’s splendid skyline.
You’ll be practically catapulted up to the top floor in roughly a minute by the high-speed lifts. Once you get to the top, you’re sure to be blown away by quite literally the best views of Hong Kong! You can spend time acquainting yourself better with the city as you’re given a real insight into not only the history but the culture at the same time as you marvel at the fascinating large-scale interactive exhibits. You will come to know much more than you could have bargained for. Try out the telescopes and guarantee yourself a most magical experience from way up high.
CAFÉ 100 DINING PACKAGE
Café 100 by The Ritz-Carlton has taken inspiration from the relaxing charm and ambience of a traditional Parisian terrace café. The aim has been to provide the same top notch service in which they are renowned for at The Ritz-Carlton to visitors at sky100 as well.
Café 100 is located on the west side of the deck and gives stunning sea views that just seem to go on and on, not to mention the impressive sunsets! Rest assured that with a seating capacity of only 40 guests, you get an intimate setting. There is a wide range of delectable goodies with made-to-order sweet and savoury crêpes, waffles, paninis and poffertjes which have been well thought out to make sure they hit the spot for people from far and wide.
Each guest can choose any one of the following Paninis, Waffles, Crepes or Poffertjes and a drink at Café 100.
Each panini comes with either a mixed green salad or flavoured crisps.
* The Swiss Cowboy (Rosemary ham, Gruyere cheese, Caramelized onions)
* The Viking (Smoked salmon, Cream cheese, Lemon, Capers, Red onions and Dill)
* The Hot One (Chicken with Cajun and Cayenne spiced mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese and Roasted bell peppers)
* Banana Sky (Nutella, Banana and Whipped cream)
Each savoury crepe comes with either a mixed green salad or flavoured crisps.
* Heidiland (Ham, Gruyere cheese and Egg)
* Polar Bear (Smoked salmon, Spinach, Cream cheese and Red onion)
* Sunset Duck (Peking duck, Hoisin sauce and Spring onion)
* The Vegetarian Gladiator (Buffalo mozzarella, Roma tomatoes and Fresh basil)
* Flying Pig (Barbecue pulled pork, Sautéed onions and Coleslaw)
*Red Skirt (Fresh strawberries and Vanilla cream)
* The Last Samurai (Cinnamon sugar, Tokachi red beans and Matcha green tea ice cream)
* Monkey Milk (Banana, Caramel coulis, Pecan nuts and Hokkaido milk ice cream)
* Full Moon (Fresh mixed berries, Maple syrup and Hokkaido milk ice cream)
Poffertjes (mini fluffy Dutch pancakes)
*Classic (with powdered sugar and delicious butter)
* Nutella (with Nutella, Sliced almonds and Hokkaido milk ice cream)
Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks or Mineral Water.
One sky100 adult standard ticket, One Panini or Waffle or Crepe or Poffertje and One Selected Drink
Ticket valid for 30 days from the date of booking.Start time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 10am - 9pm
Last admission: 8:15pm
Friday and Saturday: 10am - 10:30pm
Last admission: 9:45pm
Make your way to 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon - Hong Kong - HK
Voucher Information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this ). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
You may be asked to prove your age. Carry some photo ID just to be safe.
We ensure that the tour runs on time, however at times the itinerary might be revised due to weather, traffic conditions, etc.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.